Mounting Brackets for all LED Drivers (Mean Well, uPowerTek etc)
One of the little-known features of our LED grow lights is the ability to mount drivers directly to the heatsinks.
While all our lights come with a 4.5m DC power cord for remote placement of LED drivers (suggested to remove heat from the grow area), they will also plug straight into the lights with the addition of these aluminium mounting brackets.
Each pair of brackets comes with six M4 stainless button head screws for self-tapping (3.5mm drill bit required to drill into LED heatsinks).
Mounting holes are universal, meaning almost any driver can be adapted to one of our heatsinks. May also fit third-party heatsinks (see dimensions below).
* Place brackets on LED heatsink as indicated in photos.
* Place LED driver on top of brackets and align with mounting holes
* Mark holes in relation to heatsink
* Using a 3.5mm drill bit, drill holes into sides of heatsink fins.
* Use 2.5mm Allen key to self-tap screws into brackets and heatsink
* Mount LED driver to brackets using remaining M4 screws
190mm x 20mm x 17mm high
3 x 3.5mm through-holes
2 x1.6mm thick aluminium brackets
6 x M4 stainless button head screws