Big Yield, Bigger Savings
Designed in Germany to be 92% reflective
Nothing beats these German HOMEbox tents for fit, finish, structural strength and reflective performance. The exclusive white PAR+ Super Reflective Lining is industry-leading at 92% reflectivity. This compares to around 70-80% for most traditional silver-lined tents that are not as durable.
Extra light equals extra yield which pays for itself.
Not only do they perform better, but you can really feel the quality of these HOMEbox tents when you assemble them: from the strong, inter-locking poles and reinforced plastic fittings, to the rubber-lined zips and thick, sturdy canvas exterior.
There really is no comparison between HOMEbox’s top-of-the-line Ambient Series and cheaper grow tents that often have light leaks, weak poles, dodgy zips and sliver-lined foil that tears – not to mention the poor stitching.
HOMEbox Ambient Series features include:
* German design
* PAR+ Super Reflective Lining (92% reflective) = more light, less heat and bigger yields
* Double-lined zips = no light leaks
* Tough canvas outer shell
* Three-sided access flaps
* Attractive beige exterior blends in with surroundings
* Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles with reinforced plastic corners
* Sturdy poles hold 75kg up to 150kg
* Omniflow air vents with 700 micron “micro mesh” insect screens
* Double-line base with waterproof spill tray
* Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
More info on the Ambient range here: https://www.homebox.net/en/ambient/
Assembly instructions here: https://www.homebox.net/en/service/
If you are interested in another model that is not listed, please Contact Us for pricing and availability. We can order most models at competitive prices.
HOMEbox Ambient sizing